About Me

My photo
Extremely strong representation of a INTJ Myers-Briggs Temperment Indicator.

2018-11-28

Ache

The ache is always there ever present and seems eternal
How it echos throughout my life shuddering in memories
An abyss of many colours the shades of each bleeding into others
My mind frozen in shock my body gone cold and numb

Almost hating you the things you said left marks upon my soul
Almost loving you despite the things you said just to hurt me

A whirlwind surrounds my hopes and a storm devastated my past
When will this numbness end and sensation return in my life
Vertigo is ever present the land an ever shifting vista hard to see
I dread the eye of the storm in this recovery from you

Almost left the scene of the accident of my life after you
Almost rooted myself in the hope of growing again

Heat runs down my body and an electric storm my nerves
Life in black white shades of grey a mountain blocking each turn
Amnesia an unrealized dream screaming out from memory
Brief flashes of pain sear my soul and scorch my future

And the ache is always there ever present and seems eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: keep it clean!